Furniture and Clothing Give Away Event!
Drop off your donations at Crossroads Baptist Church (850 Edwards Ferry Rd NE, Leesburg, VA 20176) from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm. Furniture will be placed in the outdoor pod and clothing will be brought inside the building to be sorted.
If you are interested in sorting, we have church leaders there Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00-8:00. If you would like to come in at a different time, there will be Tree of Life Directors in the building to show you where you can help!
Thank you so much for participating in our upcoming clothing and furniture giveaway onMay 12th. Please find the following important information for our event.
850 Edwards Ferry Road, NE
Leesburg, VA 20176
Pre-Event Volunteer Information (Folders & Sorters)
- Please note that the church will be locked between sessions and if you arrive early, you may need to wait for your shift lead to open the doors.
- Please feel free to park in the church parking lot. Also, please feel free to collect and bring any personal or neighborhood donations for the events.
- Please note, there is still a need for day of assistance. If you can’t fill a full slot but have one or two hours to volunteer, please feel free to sign up and indicate your available time on the sign-up genius.
Day of Volunteer Information:
Please find the day of schedule below:
7:30: Arrival for Furniture Volunteers
7:30: Breakfast / Arrival & Sign In For all Volunteers
8:00: Instructions & Group Prayer
8:30: Stations Manned
9:00: Event Open
Noon: Event End and Clean Up (If you are unable to stay for the whole event just let Doug Hodges or Melissa Baird know in order to make sure your position will be filled.)
- Please park on Appletree Drive NE, which is right behind the church or near the county building in the Wal-Mart parking lot.
- If possible, please change into the t-shirt provided by LCC.
- Talk to Doug Hodges to receive final confirmation on where you are scheduled to serve.
- You will be given a tree of life lanyard at check in. Instructions for your stations will be provided onsite along with all supplies needed (and bottled water).
- All instructions for stations will be given the day of event.