Next Gathering: May 5th, 2019
Scripture calls us to be active and engaged members of the body (Hebrews 13:17). In our Discover class we will equip you with the tools to becoming an active and joyous member of Leesburg Community Church. In the Discover class you will have the opportunity to connect with others, learn our core values and we will share with you the vision and direction we are heading as a church and how you can become involved and partner with us in ministry!
Being a church member is a great blessing and responsibility and we as your church would enjoy leading you into that mindset. Our Discover class meets every second Sunday of the month, during the 10:00 service. Sign up for a Discover class today and learn more about the LCC Community!
Become a Member
Being a member of Leesburg Community Church isn't about your rights. It's about your responsibilities, more like being part of a family.
As a Leesburg Community Church member, you agree that:
1. Jesus is my example, teacher, friend, redeemer, and Lord. He is the source of my life; the central reference point for my faith and lifestyle, for my understanding of Church, and my engagement of society. I am dedicated to following Jesus and worshiping Him.
2. I am dedicated to being His good news to the poor, powerless, and persecuted.
3. I am dedicated to being a disciple and making disciples, as well as creating a place of friendship, mutual accountability, and worship.
4. I am dedicated to nurturing and developing a church in which all generations are valued, leadership is consultative, roles are related to gifts, and baptism is for believers.
5. I am dedicated to finding ways of sharing generously, creating a culture that society looks to, and working for justice.
6. I am devoted to living in peace with others as well as learning how to make peace between individuals, among churches, and in society.
7. I am devoted to personally investing my God-provided gifts and resources with this church community in this mission.